Harlem, New York rapper/freestyle specialist, Murda Mook, drops some visuals for his upcoming project with Ruff Ryders.
Mook takes you on a tour of New York from an urban native’s point of view. “Get in the Car” skips the announcer on top of the double decker bus rolling through Manhattan. Mook puts you in the back seat of a New York taxi and does what any NYC cab driver would do … keep it real.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean – Haile Selassie - October 24, 2014
- Video: Tamar Braxton ft. Future – Let Me Know - October 23, 2014
- Audio: Goapele – Powerful - October 23, 2014
- Video: Rock City ft. 2 Chainz – I’m That… - October 23, 2014
- Audio: Roosh Williams ft. Emilio Rojas – Extraordinary - October 23, 2014