Harlem, New York rapper/freestyle specialist, Murda Mook, drops some visuals for his upcoming project with Ruff Ryders.
Mook takes you on a tour of New York from an urban native’s point of view. “Get in the Car” skips the announcer on top of the double decker bus rolling through Manhattan. Mook puts you in the back seat of a New York taxi and does what any NYC cab driver would do … keep it real.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Gucci Mane ft. Frenchie – Yous A Nobody - August 31, 2014
- Audio: Rae Sremmurd – No Type (Prod. Mike WiLL Made It) - August 27, 2014
- Audio: Ali Vegas ft. Nature – Reppin Where I’m From - August 27, 2014
- Video: Rick Ross – Drug Dealers Dream - August 27, 2014
- Video: Redman – Bud Like You - August 27, 2014