Harlem, New York rapper/freestyle specialist, Murda Mook, drops some visuals for his upcoming project with Ruff Ryders.
Mook takes you on a tour of New York from an urban native’s point of view. “Get in the Car” skips the announcer on top of the double decker bus rolling through Manhattan. Mook puts you in the back seat of a New York taxi and does what any NYC cab driver would do … keep it real.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Chris Brown ft. Kendrick Lamar – Autumn Leaves - January 22, 2015
- Audio: Mike Zombie ft. Young Savage – 2 Mad - January 19, 2015
- Video: Case – Shook Up - January 19, 2015
- Video: Chevy Woods ft. T. Mills – For The Money - January 15, 2015
- Video: Kirko Bangz – Vent 3 - January 15, 2015