Harlem, New York rapper/freestyle specialist, Murda Mook, drops some visuals for his upcoming project with Ruff Ryders.
Mook takes you on a tour of New York from an urban native’s point of view. “Get in the Car” skips the announcer on top of the double decker bus rolling through Manhattan. Mook puts you in the back seat of a New York taxi and does what any NYC cab driver would do … keep it real.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea – Booty (Remix) - September 18, 2014
- Video: Lil Durk – Gas & Mud - September 17, 2014
- Video: CyHi The Prynce – Guitar Melody - September 17, 2014
- Video: Machine Gun Kelly – Wanna Ball - September 17, 2014
- Video: Camm Hunter – Oh Lord - September 17, 2014