Harlem, New York rapper/freestyle specialist, Murda Mook, drops some visuals for his upcoming project with Ruff Ryders.
Mook takes you on a tour of New York from an urban native’s point of view. “Get in the Car” skips the announcer on top of the double decker bus rolling through Manhattan. Mook puts you in the back seat of a New York taxi and does what any NYC cab driver would do … keep it real.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Meek Mill – I Don’t Know (Jazzfeezy & Scena Remix) - February 23, 2015
- Audio: Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (Jazzfeezy & Scena Remix) - February 16, 2015
- Video: Asha ft. Joel Anderson – White Honda - February 12, 2015
- Video: Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds - February 3, 2015
- Video: Chris Brown & Tyga – Ayo - February 3, 2015