Harlem, New York rapper/freestyle specialist, Murda Mook, drops some visuals for his upcoming project with Ruff Ryders.
Mook takes you on a tour of New York from an urban native’s point of view. “Get in the Car” skips the announcer on top of the double decker bus rolling through Manhattan. Mook puts you in the back seat of a New York taxi and does what any NYC cab driver would do … keep it real.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Rick Ross Interview On The Breakfast Club - November 26, 2014
- Audio: Raekwon – Try Me (Freestyle) - November 26, 2014
- Video: Beyonce – 7/11 - November 21, 2014
- Video: Plies – Daddy - November 21, 2014
- Video: Boosie Badazz (Lil Boosie) – Life That I Dreamed Of - November 21, 2014