Here’s something for the Beyonce fans. Just some fashion ish.
From an African Queen to a sexy Goddess; from a trailer park sensation to a breathtaking impersonation of Dietrich; from a rodeo heroine to simply a King, Beyoncé has graced her unique approach to style in an eclectic range of editorials–a pure elegant beauty with an underlying sizzle that symbolizes sexy. In this tour de force, let’s take a look at the most memorable style moments of Vogue’s Best Dressed honoree.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: IloveMakonnen – Swerve (Prod. Mike Will Made It & Marz) - December 14, 2014
- Audio: OB O’brien ft. Drake & P. Reign – Schemin’ Up (Prod. Boi-1da, 40 & Matthew Burnett) - December 13, 2014
- Video: Joey Bada$$ – No. 99 (Trailer) - December 5, 2014
- Audio: Fabolous – Lituation - December 5, 2014
- Video: J. Cole – Intro - December 5, 2014