Remember the track “Phone Tap,” from the Hip-Hop collective of Nas, AZ, Nature & Foxy Brown? Or the track “Phone Time,” by Capone-N-Noreaga? Well, even though we’ve seen this concept done before, Cassidy uses this approach to address Meek Mill directly, instead of continuing the use of social media as his outlet. Well, shortly after releasing the track, Meek did just that, by exchanging more jabs via twitter, when finally accepting the challenge to battle.
Lets stop tweeting and give the fans what they want tomar …. I’m done…this when u don’t get time 2 write raps …and we gone donate!
— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) December 22, 2012
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Video: Pusha-T Says Debut Solo Album Will Be Released In May - February 11, 2013
- TDE Presents: Kendrick Lamar World Tour Vlog Episode 1 - February 11, 2013
- Freddie Gibbs Gives Insight As To Why He Left Jeezy’s Corporate Thugz Entertainment - February 11, 2013
- Video: Meek Mill Performs New Single ‘Bugatti’ Alongside Ace Hood in Florida - February 11, 2013
- Video: T.I. Talks About Justin Timberlake and Timbaland Collab - January 26, 2013