In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean – Haile Selassie - October 24, 2014
- Video: Tamar Braxton ft. Future – Let Me Know - October 23, 2014
- Audio: Goapele – Powerful - October 23, 2014
- Video: Rock City ft. 2 Chainz – I’m That… - October 23, 2014
- Audio: Roosh Williams ft. Emilio Rojas – Extraordinary - October 23, 2014