In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Nas – The Season (Prod. J Dilla) - October 30, 2014
- Boi-1da.net Presents: Where They At? (Pt. 1) - October 30, 2014
- Video: SonReal – Preach - October 28, 2014
- Audio: Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne, Drake & Chris Brown – Only - October 28, 2014
- Audio: Justine Skye – Save My Soul - October 26, 2014