In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Chris Brown ft. Kendrick Lamar – Autumn Leaves - January 22, 2015
- Audio: Mike Zombie ft. Young Savage – 2 Mad - January 19, 2015
- Video: Case – Shook Up - January 19, 2015
- Video: Chevy Woods ft. T. Mills – For The Money - January 15, 2015
- Video: Kirko Bangz – Vent 3 - January 15, 2015