In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Meek Mill – I Don’t Know (Jazzfeezy & Scena Remix) - February 23, 2015
- Audio: Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (Jazzfeezy & Scena Remix) - February 16, 2015
- Video: Asha ft. Joel Anderson – White Honda - February 12, 2015
- Video: Rihanna, Kanye West & Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds - February 3, 2015
- Video: Chris Brown & Tyga – Ayo - February 3, 2015