In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Beyonce – 7/11 - November 21, 2014
- Video: Plies – Daddy - November 21, 2014
- Video: Boosie Badazz (Lil Boosie) – Life That I Dreamed Of - November 21, 2014
- Video: Wale – The Followers - November 21, 2014
- Video: BJ The Chicago Kid – One In A Million - November 19, 2014