In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: Rae Sremmurd – No Type (Prod. Mike WiLL Made It) - August 27, 2014
- Audio: Ali Vegas ft. Nature – Reppin Where I’m From - August 27, 2014
- Video: Rick Ross – Drug Dealers Dream - August 27, 2014
- Video: Redman – Bud Like You - August 27, 2014
- Video: Jae Millz – Where Was You At - August 26, 2014