In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Future ft. Kanye West – I Won - April 17, 2014
- Audio: Nitty Scott, MC – Feng Shui - April 17, 2014
- Video: Innocent? ft. Ruste Juxx & Sean Price – Silent Murder - April 17, 2014
- Video: P Reign – Pon Tour (Prod. OVO Noel) - April 17, 2014
- Video: Alicia Keys ft. Kendrick Lamar – It’s On Again - April 14, 2014