In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: IloveMakonnen – Swerve (Prod. Mike Will Made It & Marz) - December 14, 2014
- Audio: OB O’brien ft. Drake & P. Reign – Schemin’ Up (Prod. Boi-1da, 40 & Matthew Burnett) - December 13, 2014
- Video: Joey Bada$$ – No. 99 (Trailer) - December 5, 2014
- Audio: Fabolous – Lituation - December 5, 2014
- Video: J. Cole – Intro - December 5, 2014