In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: August Alsina ft. Nicki Minaj – No Love (Remix) - September 15, 2014
- Video: Bless – Feel This Pain - September 15, 2014
- Video: Jeezy – Holy Ghost - September 15, 2014
- Video: Elephant Man ft. Bobby Shmurda – Shmoney Dance - September 12, 2014
- Audio: Saigon ft. Memphis Bleek, Lil Bibby & Kool G Rap – Mechanical Animals - September 11, 2014