In this episode, Talib Kweli tells the story about how he got into music because he was a product of his environment, equal parts product of his parents and a product of his city. When he became a teenager, Hip-Hop sort of took over because he wanted to do something cool.
He tells us that he comes from a family and a home that was very focused on education. They went to a lot of museum trips and had a lot of books in their house. He also tells us that he incorporated a lot of these into his rap style.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Video: Airplane Boys – On The Low - July 29, 2014
- Video: REKS & Hazardis Soundz ft. NORE & Saigon – Garvey - July 29, 2014
- Video: Hopsin – Ill Mind Of Hopsin 7 - July 18, 2014
- Video: Chase N. Cashe ft. Jigg – True or False - July 2, 2014
- Audio: Trev Rich ft. Mike Zombie – Money2 (Remix) - June 30, 2014