With a few subtle changes to the beat, Hit-Boy decided to flip his former G.O.O.D Music boss’ track “New Slaves” into an equally poignant track “New Chains (James Somersett).” For those who don’t know, in short, Somersett was a slave who gained his freedom through a court ruling in Britain in the 1700s. Hit-Boy also released an official video to go along with “New Chains (James Somersett), directed by Damian Marcano.
Latest posts by @Ellhah (see all)
- Audio: Tink, Rick Ross & Jay Z – Movin’ Bass (ButtaJones Edit) - November 21, 2014
- Audio: Nostic & ThaCapitalE – Temporary Insanity - November 21, 2014
- Audio: Swolf23 – One Night Only (Prod. St. James The Pro) - November 21, 2014
- Audio: Treach ft. Hus Kingpin – Bonez Bent (Prod. RawLand & Ralph M) - November 21, 2014
- Audio: Nyce Brown – Screamin’ - November 21, 2014