The event was launched in hopes of raising awareness among the youth for Multiple Sclerosis. If you’re not familiar with the disease it basically attacks the central nervous system that send signals to the brain. MS is unpredictable, affecting vision, hearing, memory, balance and mobility. Its effects are physical, emotional, financial, and last a lifetime. There is also no cure for the disease.
“Paddle Up for MS” is a fundraiser that brings focus to a very important cause of curing Multiple Sclerosis. With our amazing partnership from The Remix Project and SPiN Toronto, we were able to bring this to life.
This year will be @_Team40’s third year participating in Toronto’s annual MS Walk on Sunday May 4th. Our fundraising goal is $8,000, in hopes of doubling our past achievements. By focusing our efforts to raise funds in honour of Noah “40” Shebib, we have been able to muster a stronger emotional involvement with our campaign.
Help us end the fight to MS on April 27th.
All proceeds will go to the MS Society of Canada.
Latest posts by itsMarleyMarl (see all)
- Audio: IloveMakonnen – Swerve (Prod. Mike Will Made It & Marz) - December 14, 2014
- Audio: OB O’brien ft. Drake & P. Reign – Schemin’ Up (Prod. Boi-1da, 40 & Matthew Burnett) - December 13, 2014
- Video: Joey Bada$$ – No. 99 (Trailer) - December 5, 2014
- Audio: Fabolous – Lituation - December 5, 2014
- Video: J. Cole – Intro - December 5, 2014